1. Information we collect
When you visit this site, we may collect the following information:
- Your IP address
- Your web browser type and version
- Your operating system
- The pages you visit on our website
- The time and date of your visit
- Any information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your email address if you sign up for our newsletter.
2. How we use your information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide you with a better browsing experience
- Understand how our website is being used and improve it accordingly
- Send you our newsletter, if you have subscribed to it
- Respond to any inquiries or comments you may have sent us.
We will not use your email address for any other purpose than sending you our newsletter, and we will not share your email address with any third parties.
3. How we protect your information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and take measures to protect it from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures, such as encryption and firewalls, to protect your information.
5. Third-party links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites, and we encourage you to review their privacy policies before using them.
6. Changes to this policy
Last updated: 11/07/2023